The Way to BE

The Truth About Obesity: 8 Common Misperceptions and Why Body Ecology is the Ideal Obesity Solution. Part 2.

Myth: Food makes you fat.

Fact: Obesity is the result of many factors including your lifestyle, diet, sleep and exercise patterns, drug use, genetics, and environmental toxins.

Body Ecology says: Certain foods can contribute to weight gain, but the real key is your digestion. Poor digestion and toxins create an acidic environment in your body where pathogenic microorganisms (like yeast, bacteria and fungi) can thrive, making you sick and leading to weight gain.

The Body Ecology protocol for health and wellness promotes a healthy inner ecosystem made of friendly microorganisms (microflora) that live in your intestines and keep you healthy and strong. These microflora help digest your food, strengthen your immune system, and keep you safe from parasites and other pathogens in your food. They literally make vitamins (Bs and K) inside you, and even help you maintain a normal weight.

Myth: High protein diets help you lose weight.

Fact: Excess protein consumption is associated with health risks including heart disease, stroke, osteoporosis, kidney stones, and elevated levels of ammonium in the female reproductive tract that lead to difficulty conceiving.4

Body Ecology says: Try to seek balance in your diet, emphasizing land and/or ocean vegetables, with a focus on raw, cultured vegetables to improve your digestion and your vitality.

80% of your food should be land and/or ocean vegetables with the other 20% being protein OR grain. However, the key is not just how much protein you eat, it's also about whether you digest protein. Most people do not have enough stomach acid to digest protein, creating toxins in their body and setting the stage for illness, aging and weight gain. Fermented foods and drinks feed your inner ecosystem with the best probiotics (beneficial microflora) and help you digest your protein foods better. To learn more, read: The Surprising Reason You May be Aging Prematurely: Improper Protein Digestion.

Myth: Obesity is ONLY genetic.

Fact: Hundreds of genes influence body weight, but their interaction is complex. Your environment, behavior, level of exercise and even viral, bacterial and fungal infections contribute to weight gain.7

Body Ecology says: When your inner ecosystem is out of balance, many adverse health conditions occur that can contribute to weight gain. Body Ecology's anti-viral and anti-fungal protocol can create a healthy inner ecosystem, heal your body, and prevent weight gain.

To learn how, read: How the Bacteria in Your Gut Affect Your Body Weight & How to Get the Balance Right, sheds light on the bacterial and viral connections to obesity.


[+] Sources and References


Join 150,000+ subscribers & receive weekly Body Ecology articles right in your inbox (for free).

Bonus: Sign-up before and you will also receive:

  • BE Blueprint
  • 15% Off Coupon
I'm most interested in:

Free Shipping!

Free Shipping on any order over $50

Join Our Community


Information and statements regarding dietary supplements/products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is a result of years of practice and experience by the author. This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal, or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your healthcare provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on this website.

Please wait...

Continue shopping
View cart & checkout
Continue shopping
View cart & checkout